Are you in need of work out motivation? Well, you're in luck because here are 12 fun
facts about exercising that are sure to inspire you.
1. Music improves workout performance
Listening to music while exercising can improve work out performance by 15%.
2. Exercising improves brain performance
Cardiovascular exercise helps create new brain cells. This enhances brainpower and brain activity.
3. Working out sharpens your memory
Exercising increases the production of cells that are responsible for learning and memory
4. Running burns calories!
If you run at a 10 minute per mile pace, you can burn 104.3 calories per mile.
5. More muscle mass = burning more fat while resting
The more muscle mass you have, the more fat your body burns while resting.
6. Exercise prevents signs of ageing
If you exercise 3 times a week for 45 minutes, you can help prevent signs of ageing.
7. A pound of muscle burns three times more calories than a pound of fat
Having more muscle than fat means you can consume more calories.
8. You get sick less often
Exercising regularly helps boost your immune system. This means you'll get sick less often than people who don't exercise.
Exercising increases the number of endorphins that are released into your body and increases productivity.
10. Workouts can improve the look of your skin
Sweat releases dirt through your pores, which reduces acne and breakouts. Workouts improve the overall look of your skin.
11. Exercising boosts self-confidence
Exercising can help ease your mind and rejuvenate your body. Working out will make you feel great and boost your confidence.
12. Working out enables you to sleep better
If you are someone who has trouble sleeping or staying asleep, then working out is your answer. Exercise helps to clear your head and helps you feel relaxed.